A downloadable micro TTRPG
A crunchy micro TTRPG (for 2+ players) about an orphanage kid who wants to get their hands on some dinosaur cookies. This game is designed for a minimum of two players (the kid and the narrator) and it uses a pool of six-sided dice (d6) to randomize some elements and the outcomes of the story.
In Dinosaur Cookies, you create a kid and their backstory, roll to find out why they want some dinosaur cookies and how they'll try to get them and play to find out whether or not they succeed.
Once the session ends, all the players are all welcome to:
- Bake some dinosaur cookies
- Buy some dinosaur cookies
- Craft some dinosaur cookies out of clay/ plasticine
- Crochet/ knit some dinosaur cookies
- Draw some dinosaur cookies
- Write about dinosaur cookies
- Artiach, for their dinosaur cookies, which inspired this game in the first place
- Dall-e, for the art in the banner and thumbnail
- Game-icons, for the favicon
- Sataen, for their dinosaur page dividers
- Schema, for the table with examples of possible Bonuses and Complications
~ Sales: 0 / Community Copies provided: 0 ~
|Tags||cookies, Dice, Dinosaurs, One-page, One-shot, orphan, Print & Play, rpgpten, Tabletop role-playing game, Two Player|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
In order to download this micro TTRPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.60 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this micro TTRPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
For every purchase of Dinosaur Cookies, a copy will be made available to the community for free.
- PDF sales add 1 copy
- Tips $3.00 add 1 extra copy
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.