Honestly, this page is impossible to read. You might want to consider a different color scheme.
A downloadable micro TTRPG
Adiotopia is a micro TTRPG (for 3+ players) about collaboratively telling the stories of a group of young Protectors in training, who travel between their world (Sanubari) and Fäerie with their mentor in order to help both Saubi and Fae deal with their everyday problems, enforcing the law, mitigating conflicts, protecting people, studying the indigenous fauna and flora and potentially solving mysteries, while always being on the lookout for the dangerous darklings and the unpredictable undead. If you're lucky, you might befriend the dragons or the elves, or even learn a magic trick or two along the way.
The premise of the game is that the world is full of creatures and mysteries worth investigating and that, while some of them might have a simple and rather ordinary explanation, others might not be what they seem at first, and be somehow connected with the multitude of mystical creatures that inhabit the land.
- Dreamstime, for the page background
- Freepik, for the image used in the banner/thumbnail
- Game-icons, for the favicon
- icons8, for the vectors used in the game
- LeviKornelsen, for the Conditions/Bonuses table
~ Sales: 3 / Community Copies provided: 4 ~
In order to download this micro TTRPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.60 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this micro TTRPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
For every purchase of ADIOTOPIA, a copy will be made available to the community for free.
- PDF sales add 1 copy
- Tips $3.00 add 1 extra copy
- Push version is out!Apr 18, 2022
- ADIOTOPIA L&F v1.3Apr 17, 2021
- L&F licence update - a turning point for ADIOTOPIA RPG?Mar 12, 2021
- Game design: Yep, still stuck on the mechanics...Dec 02, 2020
- Game design: Stuck on the mechanics?Aug 26, 2020
- ADIOTOPIA L&F version 1.1 and 1.2Aug 16, 2020
- Game design: Lasers and FeelignsAug 14, 2020
- ADIOTOPIA launchAug 14, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I've made the main text color a bit darker. Hopefully, that will make it a bit easier to read. Thank you for the feedback.
Belo trabalho, Minakie! Ansioso por ir à descoberta de uma givaca!
Very good work! A wonderful fantasy setting!